Chirp chirp chirp chirp!
Howdy ho! Soon it’ll be April and it’ll hopefully get warmer as it goes in a children’s song: “…Maaliskuussa sulaa jää, jää, jää. Huhtikuu jo lämmittää.” (Rough translation: In March will melt the ice, ice, ice. April already warms)
Also the following month brings many events and fun things to do so I recommend you to check out those which interest you.
Tsirpautus is Syrinx’s newsletter that is sent to your email every
Sunday. Here you can find out what Syrinx has to offer next week so stay tuned!
Here are the events for next week:
- Syrinx votes-event on Wednesday (3.4.) at 9.45-10.30 @University’s main building (C-building). More info about this: https://www.facebook.com/events/417597102332980/ For those who can vote in Finland’s Parliamentary Elections.
- Ynnän approbatur on Wednesday (3.4.) events start at 17.00 and 17.30 o’clock @Lounaispuisto. You can still get a ticket from the event even after the advance ticket sale has ended! More info in the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/298372640843335/
- Syrinx and Otsoni’s sport hour on Wednesday (3.4.) at 18-19 o’clock (futsal) @U2.
- Syrinx’s meeting on Thursday (4.4.) at 16.15 @koppi
- Syrinx goes Boulderpaja on Friday (5.4.) starting at 15.00 o’clock @Boulderpaja (Ahjokatu 14, 40320 Jyväskylä). You can find more info in the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1224759547678962/
- Syrinx’s spring meeting and sauna Friday (5.4.) at 18.15 @Nanosauna. After the meeting there’s sauna and chilling.
- Ynnän approbatur’s ticket sale is currently open and closes on (2.4.) at 23.59 o’clock
Also those who can vote in Finland’s Parliamentary Elections and are coming to BiTa or otherwise are unable to vote on the election day (14.4.): Remember to give a vote in advance so you don’t miss your chance to give out your vote.
Have a wonderful week! Let’s chirp again next week!