When registering and attending autumn’s events you must take the following information into consideration:
- People attending events must abide to common hygiene and safety guidelines.
- You cannot attend events if you are sick or have symptoms. Also, you cannot attend events if you’ve been in countries that are specified as risk countries within the last 14 days.
- Event schedule, location or instructions can still change before the event. Every change will be told via Email or in the event page. Before attending to the event, check your Email or the event page for the latest info. Events can be cancelled on short notice if it cannot be organized safely regarding the epidemic.
- Event coordinators and managers will do their best to make every event as safe as possible, so follow their instructions.
- When attending an event, take safety precautions such as a mask and/or hand sanitizer. Event organizers will provide hand sanitizer in events.